InstantHelp fully recognizes the importance of safeguarding your privacy and the protection of your personal data, in whatever capacity you communicate or work with us, such as, but not limited to, former or active partners, mentors, employees, suppliers or collaborating third parties.
Your personal data includes any information that may lead, either directly or in combination with others, to your unique identification or identification as a natural person.
This category includes information such as name, VAT number, social security number, your physical and electronic addresses, your landline and mobile phone numbers, your bank / debit / prepaid cards, your e-mail addresses, your rating data, your internet search history ( log files, cookies, etc.), and any other information allows your unique identification according to the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679) and the current Greek legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH)
Where do we get your personal data from
The InstantHelp group will always require from you the absolutely necessary personal data, which are provided by law, in order to provide you with our services. These include first name, last name, email address, billing mailing address, a billing method that may include credit card details, a billing account number, and other information related to services are provided.
We receive your personal information in order to execute the contract we have entered into with you whether you are a user of our services and / or our supplier and / or visitor of our website. We retain your personal data only for as long as is required by the terms of the contract relating to each service, and by applicable tax and any other applicable legislation, based on the purpose of processing. Your data is then anonymized or corrupted.
Minor Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about children under the age of 16
Legal basis for processing your personal data
InstantHelp processes your personal data for one or more of the following legitimate reasons:
- To sign and execute a contract, as well as to comply with our contractual obligations
- To comply with legal obligations, to fulfill our tax and accounting obligations, as well as to prepare reports
- To serve our legitimate business interests as well as the legitimate business interests of third parties. It is a legitimate interest when we have a business reason to use your personal data.But even in this case, such a use would be in line with fundamental rights, for example:
- To provide you with effective service and support
- To fulfill your requests
- To improve the security and usability of our website
- To trade with you
- To inform you about the evolution of our services
- To lodge your grievances
• Once you have given us your consent
• Provided we have obtained your valid consent which you have freely provided, the lawfulness of this processing is based on this consent.
How we transmit your personal information
In the course of fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to service providers and suppliers. These service providers and suppliers are bound by the Data Processing Agreements and are required to ensure the confidentiality and data protection in accordance with the GCC. Such service providers and suppliers may be:
• External Legal Advisers
• Financial and business consultants
• IT and telecommunications companies
• Certified public accountants – auditors and accountants
• Insurance Companies etc.
Data Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries (ie countries outside the European Economic Area) under our contractual obligations or because you have given us your consent to proceed with this energy. Processors established in third countries are required to comply with European data protection standards and to provide appropriate safeguards regarding the transmission of your data in accordance with Article 46 of the GIP.
We will process and store your Personal Data for as long as our cooperation lasts and for the time required to fulfill our contract and legal obligations.
We will delete your data:
• When your data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and processed
• Upon your request or objection, provided that there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for us to retain this data • When we do not need to comply with our legal obligations
• After revoking your consent in case the collection and processing of your personal data was based on your consent
Automated decision making and profiling
In the execution of our activities, we do not use automated decision making.
How we use your personal data for marketing activities
We may process your personal information to inform you of our programs and events.
The personal data we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data we collect when you use our services. We may use your personal information only to promote our services to you if we have your consent or if we consider it in our legitimate interest to do so.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights regarding the personal data we hold about you:
- Access your personal data. This allows you to e.g. receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and verify that we process it legally. To receive the relevant copy you can fill in the web form through the Company’s website.
- The right to request correction of your personal data. This entitles you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data [known as the “right to be forgotten”]. This gives you the right to request that your personal information be deleted when there is no legitimate reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data [known as the “right to object”] when we rely on a legitimate interest, but there is a particular reason why you wish to object to the processing of your personal data. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where we process them for the purpose of direct marketing. This also includes profile building related to direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, then we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
- You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, ie to use it only in certain cases.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format to pass this data on to third parties. You also have the right to request that we transmit your personal data directly to a third party whom you will name [known as the right to data portability].
- The right to revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note that any revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the consent-based processing before it is revoked by you.
- To exercise your rights, you can contact the group.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Before submitting your complaint, you should contact us, exercising the rights mentioned above and provided by the GCC. If we do not comply with your request or you feel that we are not responding properly, you have the right to file a complaint with the APDPH Personal Data Protection Authority ( www. dpa.gr ).